Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Look Out 'Cause Here I am

FANTASY ANIMATED GLITTER ANGELS ANGEL GRAPHICS IMAGES QUOTES SAYINGS POEMS GRAPHICS FANTASY MYSTICAL MYSTIC BACKGROUNDS LAYOUTS POEMS IMAGES FANTASY ANGELS ANGEL ANIMATED GLITTER QUOTES POEMS Pictures, Images and Photos

I was talking with a friend tonight about this past year and the one we have just entered. He told me that my Aunt would not want for me to keep being sad, to keep greiving, she would want better than that for me. He was right. I know exactly what she would say to me, something that I had once said to her.
She was planning a party for all the family to come and have a good time. HA! I have a large Italian family, "expect someone to piss someone else off" is always on the menu. But this day was important. We all knew that everyone had to get along that day. So, I told my Aunt 2 things that we were going to tell everyone before they came. The first was that if anyone starting anything that I would stand up and start telling all of that person's secrets. Yes, I would do it with out a second thought! The other thing we told people who didn't want to be around everyone besides "too bad" was "Put your big girl panties on and suck it up!!". My Aunt got such a kick out of that saying. She kinda had her own way of saying things. So, she would say " Put your big girl panties on and suck it in!!".
So, to 2010, look out 'cause here I am, I have "put my big girl panties on and sucked it in!"!!

1 comment:

Litzz11@yahoo.com said...

LOL. After all of the holiday eating, "suck it in" is my new mantra ...