Monday, November 20, 2006

Political Free Speech

After receiving an email from a blogger , Mike, I was given a different view point on what had previously been posted here. He was right. Freedom of Speech is also meant for bloggers. That doesn't just mean the freedom to say whatever they want but also to delete and ignore what they want as well. It is THEIR blog. It is THEIR choice. And what they choose to leave posted is a reflection on them. So, I hope I have fixed this. If not, I hope Mike or someone else will let me know what to add to improve it. I can only speak for my blog and the truth is there probably will be post/email that will get deleted. There maybe post that I don't give the reader personal credit for simply because I don't know if they would like it or not. On a final note, it totally bites to be wrong!!

No comments: