Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Run, Forrest RUN

Run, Forrest...I mean RUDY Run!! Please Rudy Giuliani RUN!! I can't wait to see this man try to run in the south. Rudy is going to take away your guns, allow you to marry your fishing buddy Bubba, and incase you get your sister pregnant he is going to keep abortion legal!
Now, Rudy might have some competition with the video Dr. Frist. Of course , if Frist thought Terri Schiavo was just fine, he would believe he could be President. I swear if it was not the truth it would be quite funny.
That leaves John McCain. OH John! John could have been really great honestly. BUT THEN...he put his head so far up bush's ass we could not tell where Bush ended and John began. What happened?? The Maverick became the yes man. It is just very very sad. No, I do not think this broken man will have the support needed to become President.
Who else will the Republicans run? I don't know. Who else will not be in Jail, Just leaving Jail, or Just about to enter Jail? I mean who isn't involved with abramoff? bribes? corruption? trying to get it on with 16 yr old pages? covering up for the congressman trying to get it on with 16 yr old pages? OH I know the Republicans can run DON SHERWOOD. I mean all he has to do is say his mistress is an enemy combatant so it is OK to choke her!

No comments: