Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not Happy Holidays for many in Tennessee

I was reading a friend's web site this morning, Sharoncobb , and I had to write something about this as well. After 8 yrs of Bush we have people standing in food lines. His parents must be so proud of what all he has managed to destroy. Do I sound angry? Good, because I am!
For anyone with teenage children please watch this video:

www.tennessean.com Nashville SPECIAL0348 The Tennessean

Perhaps they will see how good their lives are even if they do not get the iPod, laptop, cell phone, etc that they have been wanting. Maybe, just maybe they will be willing to forego some gifts to help those that simply want food. And after seeing people trample each other to get black friday deals, I think some grown ups should watch this video as well.

No comments: