Thursday, September 24, 2009

CATS!


In 1986 I went with the Drama Group from my high school to Los Angeles. We watched CATS the Shubert Theater. It was beautiful and I will remember it always. Several years back CATS came to TPAC. I thought "Wow! I can take my husband to see this beautiful musical!". I had truly never thought it would come here. He loved it! So, what could make it better? In January of 2007 we were able to take our daughters to this wonderful musical. They loved it so much. Even still they watch the DVD. Now they have passed on the love of theater to my great-niece, Lucy. She spent the night at my house and Rosa was watching CATS. Lucy was mezmorized! She wanted to be a cat. We try to make wishes come true, even if only for a moment. So my daughters got out the Halloween make-up and 3 of them became CATS!



And for those that have not seen CATS here is my favorite part...

No comments: