Monday, November 16, 2009

Michigan Militias???Seriously?



My first reaction to this video is "What a bunch of crazies!". Then I had to watch it again and really listen to what these people were saying. The more I listened more angry I got with them. They talk about being worried when a democrat is president that they might lose their rights. That the Constitution will be destroyed. Are you kidding me? Where were these people during the 8 yrs of Bush & Co? I suppose they have NEVER heard of the Patriot Act let alone read it! What do they think of Bush's over 700 signing statements? Gee, I wonder what they would think if Obama had someone inflitrate their organization the way Bush had people in the anti-war groups. Oh what would they think of that? "As long as Republican does it, it is OK!" yeah that is probably what they would think. But if Obama were to do it they would probably shoot the person in the group.

You can read the full report from CNN here : Militias: Patriots or extremists? – amFIX - CNN.com Blogs

No comments: