Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Zeitgeist Movement


Trailor For Zeitgeist Movie

Zeitgeist - The Movie

I was asked to watched 2 movies by an old friend, Christa. The above video is a trailor for one of the movies. You can find them both at link above. She wanted to know my thoughts. So, I thought I would also share them here.

I would love to be able to say I was shocked but sadly I wasn't. In regards to 9/11 I have watched so much on that, and still have unanswered questions. Like, how is it we have video of a plane landing on the Hudson River, remember Capt Sully, but no video of a plane hitting the pentagon? I am happy it showed it WTC 7. Do you realize how many Americans are still clueless that building 7 fell , let alone that it feel after 5 pm? There is a lot of information out there. I remember Conyers holding hearings in the basement of Congress, but now, nothing. That pisses me off. If you notice, people of New York where 9/11 happened, did not vote for Bush in 2004. They knew. My friends up there are still angry, as everyone else should have been.
Regarding Religion I have always viewed organized religion as easy mind control. That the seperation of church and state was to protect the STATE from the church influence not the other way around.
I loved , loved seeing John Perkins on the addendum. I told you he was awesome. We grow up thinking, believing that everything our Nation does, knowing that it does so in our name, is honorable. Finding out otherwise for many is quite heartbreaking. The stages they go through , remind of the 5 stages of grief. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Sadness and Acceptance we have to remember this when people get pissed off after hearing the truth. No one likes being played for a fool and that is one the first things that crosses their minds.
It was nice to see this compilation of different videos. I had seen some of them seperately. I think I will have my kids and Sean watch it this weekend.

No comments: