Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am just wondering 03/24/09

Regarding the homes being foreclosed on left and right I have heard the government is going to step in and help these homeowners. Here's my question/dilema :
What about the people that chose to pay their mortgage over their other bills? They didn't make the car payment it got repossessed, is congress going to help? They didn't pay the credit cards, they got hit with late fees which cause over draft fees, which then cause 30% interest on ALL their loans. Are these people going to be helped out? Or are we telling people it is better to pay your other bills and NOT your mortage, let the government step in and take care of that for you. Either we help all in financial trouble or none. This is just wrong on so many levels and honestly it just pisses me off. Of course I am still pissed that American Taxpayer dollars went to BAILOUT 2 European banks. That money could have helped, dare I say it, AMERICANS!!!!!

No comments: